JOIN US IN HELPING TO CHANGE THE WORLD!
Experienced Board: We have a diverse highly qualified and cross functional leadership: Our board with combined 50+ years of experience, has worked across a broad range of sectors and organisations – corporate/private sector, not-for-profit (local & international) and public sector.
Flat Culture: We have a flat culture where executive council and the board interact and work seamlessly.
Our Work is Fulfilling: We offer education, employability and entrepreneurship opportunities to our beneficiaries giving them the chance to explore what’s out there and learn about the industry/careers/opportunities that’s right for them. We are affecting lives positively every day and that excites us.
Our Strong Partner Network: Our long-established relationships with over 50 partner firms means we can do a lot with a small team. We have an alumni network of 50+ professionals across various industries and trainers. Whether it is trainers, ex-staff, ex-mentors, or otherwise that we continue to engage with and have moved on to do other very interesting things. We would like to believe that they will continue promoting and imbibing SOSF values wherever they go. As you build your professional experience, you get the chance to share your knowledge with the next generation and to join our alumni network.
Quality Program Delivery: Our high impact programs are delivered by trained industry professionals.
Why Work With Us
Lean Cross Functional Team: We have a small team so leverage on each others’ perspectives, time and skills sets through our cross functional teams constantly sharing knowledge on our work. We find the balance in age; gender; geography. By creating an environment for team members to personally and professionally thrive, we will have maximum impact towards our mandate.
Our Recruitment Process
- Internal Mobility Options: Job title re-designation and shadowing opportunities
- Secondment: Through partner organizations
- Volunteering & Entrepreneurship: Through ventures & partner organizations
- Participation in Fellowships: Application support and sponsorship
- Expand your Network: Attendance at conferences or seminars
- Formal Learning: Flexibility to take e-learning and short courses; and annual training opportunities are chosen by staff
- Mentoring & Coaching: As you build your professional experience, you get the chance to share your knowledge with the next generation and to join our alumni network
- Management Experience: Given how small the team is, you will have the opportunity to higher program support officers and interns that you can manage
To find out more information about each position and apply click on any of the positions below.
We have an alumni network of 70+ professionals across various industries. Skills Outside School Foundation alumni go on to do extraordinary things.